The Teltonika RUT200 offers the top-rated features of our all-time bestseller RUT240 and is compatible with networks in Asia, the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and South America.
The RUT200 is a small, economical and powerful industrial LTE router for professional applications. The router provides high performance in LTE communication. It features a SIM card slot and connection status LEDs. External antenna connectors allow the use of higher gain antennas to increase LTE signal strength and easily find the best signal location.
Benefits of the Teltonika RUT200
Connectivity: 4G/LTE (Cat 4), 3G, 2G
WAN failover; Automatically switch to available backup connection
WIFI; Wireless access point with hotspot functionality
Compact size; due to small size easy integration
I/O; Digital input/output for remote monitoring and control
RMS; compatible with Teltonika Remote Management System. Now 5 years of free RMS!
This industrial mobile router is suitable for various applications such as:
- Industrial application scenarios requiring mission-critical connectivity.
- Download speed: up to 150 Mbps
- Upload speed: up to 50 Mbps
- 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- Up to 50connections simultaneously
- 1 x LAN port, 10/100 Mbps
- 1 x WAN port 10/100 Mbps
- 2 x SMA for LTE
- 1 x RP-SMA for WiFi antenna connectors
- 1 x 4-pin power connector, 1 x Digital Input, 1 x Digital Output
- Open VPN: Multiple clients and a server can run simultaneously, 27 encryption methods
- Can be used with Remote Management System (RMS)
- Mounting options: Bottom and sideways DIN rail mounting slots
- Dimensions: 83 x 25 x 74 mm
- Weight: 125 gram
What’s In The Box
Teltonika Router RUT200
9 W PSU
2 x LTE antennas (swivel, SMA male)
1 x WiFi antenna (swivel, RP-SMA male)
QSG (Quick Start Guide)